Who we are
We are a small Estonian company. But more importantly - we are also pet owners just like you. We care about our environment and surroundings and we want to make cleaning after your pet as comfortable as possible - in a clean manner, without any harm to the environment.
We want to encourage eco friendly behaviour and to draw attention to all the damage, which is caused by using conventional non-degradable plastic bags for collecting pet excrements.
Who will benefit from using PooUp
- PooUp is designed and shaped for those who love to take their dogs for a walk, to dog shows and even travelling.
- PooUp is suitable for those who care about cleaner streets, parks and lawns.
Why choose Poo Up?
- It's super easy to use
- Using it is 100% clean and hygienic
- No physical contact with the excrements
- By using it, you always give a good example to your fellow citizens
- Your dog-walking areas stay much cleaner
- No harmful impact to the environment
- Compared to the plastic bags, Poo Up is much more discreet and doesn’t draw you negative attention
- Not cleaning after your pet can be fined in Estonia and many other countries
- 100% biodegradable design
- Made in Estonia
- Probably the most convenient way to clean after your pet
- Smart package with a smart container system
What our customers say?
I used to walk my dog in far away fields and kept away from public parks because I really didn’t like the idea of touching excrements while cleaning after my dog by using plastic bags. This made me sick to my stomach. Over the years I tried different products which are meant for collecting dog excrements, but not a single one solved this particular problem for me - they were either uncomfortable to use ore just simply messy. One day a friend got me a PooUp bag and thought that this might help me out - and it did!!! It's easy, handy and more importantly - I never have to touch excrements again!
Before discovering PooUp, I always used small plastic bags for collecting dog excrements. Until one time, when temperature outside dropped to 19°C and my fingers simply broke through the half frozen plastic bag and straight inside to...emm... you know what. As you can imagine, it was pretty horrible feeling and when I finally got back home, I couldn’t even feel my frozen fingers - well, you don't want to use your gloves in a situation like this, right!? Luckily my neighbor saw me that morning and told me about PooUp bags, so I decided to give it a try. And I must say, PooUp is incredible. I always take one or two with me when going to walk my dog.
I became a dog owner about six months ago when I moved to a private house with a large garden, where my dog can run happily around and take care of his "business" as well. But there's a problem - as I have a green-conscious lifestyle, I really didn’t want to use plastic bags for cleaning after my dog. Instead, I used shovel to pick up the excrements and bury them deep to my compost bin. But lets face it - the smell from the bin gets pretty awful during hot summer days. So one day I friend of mine came to visit me and while we were sitting in my back yard, he asked about the terrible odor and I told him about the problem. He then went back to his car and returned with couple of PooUp bags. I tried them out and now I use them every single day. PooUp doesn’t harm the nature, the carton package keeps all the bad odors inside and eventually it decomposes as well. Oh and I don't have to clean my shovel every day. Problem solved!